Mortgage Pannell can help you on your hunt for the perfect Saffron Building society conveyancing solicitor.
About Saffron building society
Founded in 1875, The saffron building society is a regional building society has branches across the UK in Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and London, amongst 10 others.
Saffron Building society solicitors can Help you with:
Saffron building society offer a comprehensive range of mortgages for home purchase, each suiting individual circumstance. They offer:
- Five- & two-year fixed rate mortgages
- Two-year discount mortgage at three different initial rates
- Self-employed three-year discount mortgage at three different initial rates
- Self-employed two-year fixed rate mortgage at two different initial rates
- Contractor three-year discount mortgage at three different initial rates
- Contractor two-year fixed rate mortgage at two different initial rates.
They also offer excellent first-time buyer mortgages, which include various benefits to both help you get onto the property ladder and help reduce the cost of buying a home. Such benefits and mortgages include:
- Minimum deposit of just 5%
- Family support
- Expert help
- Gifted deposits
- Mortgage: First time buyer five-year fixed rate mortgage
- Mortgage: Family support mortgage
As specialists in Buy-to-let mortgages, Saffron Building society offer excellent financial services Land Lords looking for a buy-to-let mortgage. A buy-to-let mortgage from saffron provides a range of benefits, including:
- Expert help from our friendly mortgage advisers
- Specialist in Buy-to-let mortgages
- No limits on borrowing with other lenders
- considers portfolio landlords
- considers limited companies
As a specialist mortgage lender, the saffron building society can help you re-mortgage from your current provider. They have expert re-mortgage solicitors at hand, to guide you on practicalities and walk you through every single step of the re-mortgaging process.
Why do the saffron building society provide have to select a panel for conveyancing solicitors?
The saffron building society provide only work with a select panel of conveyancing solicitors. They regularly review the criterion for the conveyancing solicitors whom they work with to ensure that you receive the best possible service. Solicitors that are approved by the saffron building society provide offer high standards of legal services by offering value for money, innovation and stellar legal advice
Where are saffron building society conveyancing solicitors based?
Saffron building society conveyancing solicitors are located across England and Wales. They offer the best conveyancing services in the country and are highly accessible.
Does my conveyancing solicitor need to be on the panel for saffron building society?
Mortgage lenders are very strict with who they work with. Your conveyancing solicitor can carry out the work for you but will need to outsource the paperwork relating to your mortgage. There is a risk that this will slow down the chain.
Do I need to use a solicitor for my conveyancing?
Most mortgage lenders insist that a professional does the paperwork. It is recommended that you use someone with an in-depth understanding of the process.
What happens if my conveyancing solicitor is not on the panel for my mortgage lender?
Some lenders will charge you extra. This can range between £250-£400 depending on the lender.