In need of a TSB conveyancing solicitor? If TSB has approved your mortgage, Mortgage panel can help find you the perfect Conveyancing solicitor.
Founded in 1985, TSB Bank Is a subsidiary of the Sabadell Group. The bank operates a network of 550 branches. With more than 4.6 Million customers, TSB have 8,500 employees ready to assist you with your mortgage.
TSB bank solicitors can help you with:
TSB offer various first-time buyer initiatives and mortgage products to help reduce the cost of buying a house and to put you on the property ladder. Such initiatives include
- Receive £500 cashback as a thank you for being a first-time buyer
- 2 -year fixed rate
- 5- year fixed rate
- Fix and Flex
- 10 -year fixed rate
Whether you’re just starting out as a landlord or are expanding your property portfolio, TSB provide an excellent Buy-To-let mortgage program. Their Buy-to-Let product offers various benefits, such as;
- Borrow up to 75% of the property’s value (65% for new build)
- Borrow from £25,005 up to 1M
- Take out up to three TSB buy-to-Let mortgages to a total value of £2M
- Get a leading decision in principle before you’ve found your property
- Customers purchasing a new Buy-To-Let property receive a basic valuation
- Customers switching their But-To-let mortgage to TSB will receive a free basic valuation and standard legal
TSB solicitors have chosen specific re-mortgaging solicitors to help you. Re-mortgaging to them would provide a number of benefits, including;
- Free standard Legal work when borrowing up to £999,999
- No valuation fee for mortgages up to £1M
- Fixed-price legal services for the most common extra-legal work needed on non-standard re-mortgage.
- TSB current account customers who pay in at least £500 a month qualify for £150 paid cashback on completion
- Apply to borrow up to 90% of your home’s value.
Why do TSB have to select a panel for conveyancing solicitors?
TSB Society only work with a select panel of conveyancing solicitors. They regularly review the criterion for the conveyancing solicitors whom they work with to ensure that you receive the best possible service. Solicitors that are approved by TSB offer high standards of legal services by offering value for money, innovation and stellar legal advice.
Where are TSB conveyancing solicitors based?
TSB conveyancing solicitors are located across England and Wales. They offer the best conveyancing services in the country and are highly accessible.
Does my conveyancing solicitor need to be on the panel for TSB?
Mortgage lenders are very strict with who they work with. Your conveyancing solicitor can carry out the work for you but will need to outsource the paperwork relating to your mortgage. There is a risk that this will slow down the chain.
Do I need to use a solicitor for my conveyancing?
Most mortgage lenders insist that a professional does the paperwork. It is recommended that you use someone with an in-depth understanding of the process.
What happens if my conveyancing solicitor is not on the panel for my mortgage lender?
Some lenders will charge you extra. This can range between £250-£400 depending on the lender.